Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stranded Season One Episode Four






Holly/Tina :*comes to and sees Hally standing next to her messing with a lighter* Hally? What are you doing? Hally: *puts the lighter down and hugs her* Tina! Youre up! Youre not turquoise! Holly: Hal! Hal! Of course Im not turquoise! What happened? Hally: How much do you remember? Holly: Well, Eric and Andrew pulled me in the life boat, and I was shivering and thinking I was dieing. Hally: *tells her what happened from then on* Holly: Wow. OK so you never answered me. What are you doing? Hally: Ashleys gathering food, Eric and Andrew are building little teepees, and Im supposed to start a stupid fire but this stupid lighter is stupidly not working! *throws it on the ground* Stupidhead! Holly: Hal, watch *starts the fire effortlessly* Hally: Lucky! ABOUT A FEW HOURS LATER, THEYRE ALL SITTING AROUND HOLLYS FIRE Holly: Guys? Everyone else: Hmm? Holly: I have a confession *they urge her to go on* My name isnt Tina Holder. Its Holly Dugan. I couldnt afford to go on the cruise, but I needed to leave home. But now I wished I stayed. Anyways, I stowed away on the ships cargo and when I found out Tina didnt show, I became her. And you know the rest. Hally: Wait! Did you say Holly DUGAN? Holly: Yes..why? Hally: *hugs her* Oh my god! Ive been searching the world for you! Holly: Why? Hally: My parents told me that were twins. Unidentical, but twins! Someone stole you from the hospital when we were born. Holly: But Im Holly DUGAN. Youre Hally DUNCAN. Hally: Oh! When mom and dad had ...
Video Rating: 0 / 5










Video Rating: 0 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment