Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Minnikins 'I Will Forget' @ End of the Road Festival 2010






A bluegrass number from Ruth and Gabriel Minnikin from Nova Scotia performed in the tipi tent on Sunday 12 September at End of the Road Festival. www.myspace.com/gabrielminnikin www.myspace.com/ruthminnikin
Video Rating: 0 / 5









This has not been done before on YouTube that I have seen so far, I found a place on Google Earth that looked like a Native American Indian Woman standing by her teepee, then I painted all the lines in it. Drawing turned out great & was so much fun to do. Check out the time span from the first to the very last one. It's like a movie of sorts. Go green, save our planet! Grow a garden. Feed the hungry.Walk don't drive the cars. Take a bus or ride your bike. I have named her "Sunshine" what my Mother use to call me. She has passed on, and I still hear her sing to me in my dreams, the sun shine song :)
Video Rating: 5 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment