Thursday, December 13, 2012

Someday Maybe Monday






Someday (Maybe Monday) - Greed (AKA The Grasshopper) ft. Rubix Cube & Neocitran Rubix3 Productions Lyrics: (Verse: Greed) Theres been plenty of days when Im walkin by myself I need a pretty lady for some help 55 blue eyes with a shoulder to cry Shell be my one and only My girl, my homie No stress for the best, put her to the test With a bulletproof vest heart from chest Cuz Im a man with lots of dreams it seems And with her beauty and her grace shes on my team So next time you walkin down the street alone Look for a Juliet to call your own Every morning Im lookin sky high Waitin for the right thing to pass me by Try to make sense like I make tents Like a Native Indian Teepees, VPs, 3Ps, and CDs So please gimmie the keys and say cheese (Chorus: Greed) Someday, maybe Monday, our eyes will finally meet, Youll see what Im thinkin, you make me feel complete Some say on a Tuesday, the sun wont ever shine, But I say by Wednesday, I will make you mine (Verse: Rubix Cube) Ill be a daydream believer and Ill leave her when I see her The Nina the Pinta the Santa Maria, all can float my boat its like a life to choke So follow me follow me follow me follow me but dont lose your coat You lookin fly with your mind where your head be at Lookin around bangin around where your jangles at Ill bring it back to once was then and then was now Ill take the time to make you think forever wasnt down Im cooler than a polar bears toe nails oh no There she go again talkin smiggity smack track Makin ...









I couldn't find this version anywhere so I put it up myself. In the Cool Cool Cool of the Evening by Rosemary clooney
Video Rating: 5 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment